Caledonian can provide a full turnkey building solution taking a project through the architectural design, planning and survey stages, to its build and completion on site.
Our in-house designers and engineers, QAs, project, contract and site management capability is underpinned by an extensive network of experienced external specialists who collaborate to provide our clients with a comprehensive end-to-end service ensuring that all projects are delivered successfully.
Our services to supplement offsite manufacture extend to:
- Asbestos removal
- External works including groundworks and landscaping
- Foundations and substructures
- Utilities connections/diversions
- External finishing including cladding (where not completed offsite)
- With control over the entire programme, we are able to plan factory works to progress concurrently with site preparation delivering significant time efficiencies.
Our customers choose to work with us for a variety of reasons including tangible benefits in the following areas:
- One partner providing end-to-end project delivery including design, manufacture, installation and project completion.
- Hundreds of buildings delivered to multiple market sectors, with over 30 years’ specific experience as a modular designer and manufacturer.
- Dedicated in-house expertise across all disciplines in offsite building.
- High level of fit-out achieved in the factory environment including final FF&E, M&E and external cladding systems.
- Designing to reflect architectural intent – flexible and bespoke design services to fully realise the building requirements of our clients.
- Exemplary health & safety record.
- Customer-centric approach – The Caledonian team is highly committed to meeting our client’s requirements, with a professional approach from pre-construction through to post-completion aftercare.
- Dedicated to the delivery of Permanent Structures, our products are engineered to exceed industry standards, with building design based upon a 60 year design life in accordance with BS 7543:2015