Volumetric offsite manufacture delivers projects quickly and within strict timescales enabling education establishments to keep up with the high demand for student accommodation.
A typical student accommodation scheme requires multiple rooms based on a standardised/repeatable layout, the efficiencies provided by offsite manufacturing are a perfect solution to deliver on these requirements.
We have constructed a variety of buildings for higher education providers across the UK, addressing the shortage of purpose built student accommodation including:
- 1,200 bed campus development for the University of Sheffield
- 1,080 bed development for Thames Valley University (which included a 17 storey tower)
- 600 bed development in Manchester.
- 418 bedrooms and apartments in Hammersmith.
- 417 bedrooms and apartments for the Royal College of Music.
Whilst repeatability creates efficiencies, we have also delivered bespoke designs to interface with traditional structures providing non-standard shaped modules allowing for the successful delivery of more complex developments.