We work with a wide variety of main contractors across the UK, delivering some of the largest, multi-million pound offsite schemes.
As a specialist subcontractor we work in collaboration with the main contractor and client team to ensure that their architectural intent is realised and all aspects of the final building are optimised through implementation of the offsite manufacturing process.
We identify opportunities to maximise the level of internal fit-out and overall factory completion along with an evaluation of value engineering opportunities and design optimisation.
Our customers choose to work with us for a variety of reasons – the following are key differentiators and areas where we can deliver tangible benefits:
- One partner for design, manufacture, installation and completion of projects.
- Hundreds of buildings delivered to multiple market sectors, with over 30 years’ specific experience as a modular designer and manufacturer.
- Dedicated in-house expertise across all disciplines in offsite building.
- High level of fit-out achieved in the factory environment including final FF&E, M&E and external cladding systems.
- Designing to reflect architectural intent – flexible and bespoke design services to fully realise the building requirements of our clients.
- Exemplary health & safety record.
- Customer-centric approach – The Caledonian team is highly committed to meeting our client’s requirements with a professional and consistent approach from pre-construction through to post-completion aftercare.
- Dedicated to the delivery of Permanent Structures, our products are engineered to exceed industry standards, with building design based upon a 60 year design life in accordance with BS 7543:2015